Kameo Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for a Contract Renewals Manager to join a fast paced, dynamic and commercially astute company based in North Cambridge. Our client offers a friendly and welcoming company culture, one you can embed yourself in and quickly become part of the work family, where you will play a vital role in helping to maintain their leading reputation and uphold their exemplary service. This position would suit someone organised, assertive, and quick-thinking, an individual who can multi-task and adapt well to changing situations.
Please note, this role is an initial 9-month maternity contract, however our client is ambitious and for the right candidate, would discuss making your role permanent in 2021.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Contract Renewals Manager:
- Working directly with Customers; most often via telephone and email, to support the renewal deal cycle. Occasional onsite visits with Account Managers may be required (estimated twice quarterly)
- Resolving problems through consultation with internal teams and suppliers to identify the best solution for the Customer.
- Oversee the renewals process, producing reports and ensuring they are completed successfully and in good time.
- Prepare accurate quotations for customers, as well as order processing and invoicing.
- Act as an extension of the sales team, working closely with them to nurture customer relationships
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with your clients, working hard to ensure effective communication and the seamless organisation of the renewals process.
- Update and maintain the database, to ensure the wider team have access to current and relevant client records.
It would be an advantage if you have experience of contract renewals in any industry, but our client is particularly passionate about hiring someone who is confident and leading the way with their customer service. You will need to have an excellent telephone manner, be numerate, confident with MS Word & Excel and have a positive approach.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable, and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org