Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Contracts Specialist to join a highly reputable and innovative company based in Cambridge. The main aim for this role is to oversee contracts and contract procedures across all departments to empower the company to exercise a good commercial judgement and reduce related risks. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, have a project or legal background and be able to effectively prioritise and manage workload. This is a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Contracts Specialist:
- Involvement in a variety of contracts – including nondisclosure, supply, service, commercial and licensing agreements
- Providing redlined recommendations on contracts and responses. Providing guidance on impact to relevant areas of business
- Negotiating contracts with clients which may be by email, telephone or face to face
- Advise and assist the business in minimising legal and contractual compliance in risk in respect of its external customers and supplier contracts, projects and other business activities
- Supporting the other members of the Business Office team
- Knowledge on certain laws such as; bribery, export control, GDPR and modern slavery and managing the company’s responses to such areas
You will need to be proactive, organised and be able to prioritise your workload.
Our client takes pride in offering a supportive, fun environment, along with a great benefits package
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com