Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant for a well-established company with a relaxed culture, based in St Ives. This is for an initial 3-month period, with a view to going permanent. It will be your priority to give outstanding service to customers and sales managers, throughout the process of purchasing products. You will enjoy working within a small relaxed team and be willing to continue the high standard of procedures. Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you a confident communicator? If yes, then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity;
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant:
- Accurate, customer-oriented and efficient implementation of the administrative sales process: document requests, documentation requests, quotes, orders, amendments, dispatch, shipping billing, credit and complaints.
- Dealing with customers and suppliers via the telephone, email and meetings. Help resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and business.
- Proactive customer service, expand and maintain a long-term customer relationship
- Managing the complete process of stock thoroughly.
- Supporting the sales representatives on a regular basis
- Sending out of marketing materials / mailings
- Provide general office administration duties
- Advise / contribute input to the Office Manager regarding continuous improvement of the administrative sales process and proactive customer focus.
The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail, be confident with Microsoft Office and have a professional approach.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com