Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Data Manager to join an innovative neuro-science technology company based in Cambridge. It will be your responsibility to provide and co-ordinate all data management activities and ETL reporting for the company and it’s clients. The right candidate will be able to evidence effective communication across all levels of the business, use a methodical and analytical approach to their work and be a team player. It is essential that you have previously worked within a clinical trial environment, or similar sector.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Data Manager:
- Communicating with internal and external teams to guide clients through the data management process
- Offering clients advice on good data management practice using a consultative approach
- Preparing bespoke data reports and documents for clients
- Regular review of priorities and improvements
- Providing costs for delivery of standard and custom data management activities
- Providing data cleaning, reconciliation, import and export of data for clients
- Adhering to data management and GCP compliances
- Programming of ETL tools
- Proficient Excel skills are required for this position
Our client has a great culture and lovely, remote offices in North Cambridge. The nature of the work our client does is remarkable, please get in contact if you are interested.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org