Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an Event Manager to join a Scientific company, based in North Cambridge. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth, timely and cost-effective organisation of meetings and workshops, which range from 30 to 150 attendees. This position will require travel and will see you managing each event from start to finish, which will include a variety of tasks. Do you have event management experience? Do you have a background in organising successful hospitality events? If this is you, please continue reading for further details;
Duties & Responsibilities of the Event Manager:
- Liaise with the Managers to develop a plan for each event.
- Produce detailed proposals for each event.
- Calculate cost effective budget.
- Ensure insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to.
- Liaising with marketing to promote each event.
- Create, maintain and update website pages.
- Liaise with speakers and delegates regarding accommodation and travel arrangements.
- Coordinating venue management, contractors and equipment hire.
- Organisation of accommodation and catering.
- Coordinate all materials for delegates packs.
- Develop and maintain accurate project plans for each event.
- Responsible for post event follow up, including analysis of questionnaires.
You will need to have good negotiation skills, be able to work under pressure and have a positive approach to work. In return you will be offered an attractive salary, modern offices and a good benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org