Kameo Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for a Finance Lead to join a highly reputable, professional services company, based in Cambridge, who have a fantastic company culture, on a part-time basis. Our client is flexible on this but envisage 2-3 days per week being the ideal scenario, although they are open to discussion.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified, although they are happy to consider candidates who are qualified by experience. You will provide financial insight and planning to support the strategic side of the business and take a lead on all day to day financial operational direction. You will have the space and autonomy to shape the financial reporting, providing guidance, insight and context to key decision making.
This role is a great opportunity to add value in driving the business forward to continue its growth. The right candidate will be confident in their knowledge of their role, possess excellent communication skills and be resilient to business changes. Having experience which has been gained within a billable environment will be a distinct advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Finance Lead:
- Management of accounts – budgets, preparing reports and accounts statements
- Overseeing payroll, credit control and bookkeeping
- Developing budgets and supporting forecasting and business decisions
- Working alongside team leads to ensure projects can be delivered confidently
- Reviewing and improving processes and procedures for efficiency – comfortable with systems (ideally billable)
- Providing strategic support for compliance – ISO accreditations (9001 and 270001), cyber security and GDPR.
- Using problem solving skills to overcome hurdles
- Establishing a relationship with the Finance Administration Manager, who you will line manage, to ensure the smooth running of accounts
The successful candidate will be driven, commercially astute and enjoy working within a collaborative environment.
Our client offers a fantastic company culture with flexibility in working hours, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com