Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a dynamic HR Coordinator with excellent communication skills, to work for a collaborative and strategic office based in Cambridge. The right candidate will be proactive and confident in their ability to learn and develop new systems and processes. An understanding of HR and recruitment processes is desirable as a large part of your role will focus on supporting the HR team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to make a huge contribution to the company and develop existing skills. In return, you will have a great working environment with a company that is growing from strength to strength.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role HR Coordinator:
- Manage internal review of CVs/application forms, arrange interviews and gather feedback
- Track and communicate with candidate throughout the recruitment cycle
- Monitor job adverts across a variety of platforms
- Manage logistics for recruitment round assessment days
- Enable employees to make use of our compensation and benefits offering by administering the various schemes, such as PMI, cycle to work
- Managing onboarding process; including drafting contracts, managing visa applications, creating new hire records, equipment allocation, hosting inductions and scheduling onboarding programme
- Manage offboarding, promotion and ad hoc employee requests
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org