Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a highly reputable company, based in Cambridge. You will work alongside PA’s and support staff to assist the smooth running of administration across the Contentious Business department. This is a varied role for a candidate who is an excellent communicator and possesses immaculate administration and organisation skills. A legal background is advantageous, but our client is open to those with a strong PA background, looking to get into this sector.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary:
Legal Secretary duties:
- Preparing and sending client documents and engagement correspondence through audiotyping and word processing
- Amending and formatting complex documents
- Maintaining electronic and physical filing of client files and documentation, ensuring confidentiality is met
- Obtaining and filing client identification
- Preparing and despatching of mail
- Managing fee earners diaries
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Providing an excellent service to the fee earners clients over the phone and in person in line with the firm client care
- Supporting general administration and support to other PA’s as required
This role requires excellent, up-to-date knowledge of IT systems including Excel and Powerpoint, as well as audio-typing skills, which must be evidenced in your CV.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org