Are you a strong communicator? Do you have excellent organisation and time management skills? If yes, this could be the position you have been waiting for!
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join a well-established and market leading technology company, based in East Cambridge. This position will see you supporting the Logistics Manager with a variety of tasks, which will include processing orders, deployment and testing of equipment and stock inventory control. Applicants for this role should be confident in using IT systems, be a team player and be confident in their own abilities. Experience in a similar position is an advantage, but not essential. This is a great opportunity to join a business which makes a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator:
- Liaise with Logistics Manager to ensure equipment is correct, quality checked, packed, and shipped within required timelines including preparation of export documentation.
- Arrange the return of faulty goods and replacements for clients.
- Work with other departments to ensure items are set up for their clients.
- Input of information into the Company’s management system (NetSuite) including scanning of completed Quality Control certificates.
- Comply with Standard Operating Processes and adhere to ISO 9001.
- Assist team members with deployment and testing of hardware when necessary.
- Raising purchase orders stock and ordering when necessary to fit demand.
- Maintaining Logistics working instructions and templates ensuring they are always up to date.
- Provide data for monthly reports for both clients and internal use.
- Attend internal and external meetings when Logistics Manager is not available.
- Assist with client issues via the Support helpdesk.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A RELAXED, COLLABORATIVE AND FUN ORGANISATION WHICH PUTS EMPLOYEE WELLBEING FIRST! If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV ASAP….it won’t be around for long!
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.