Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a reputable and market leading company, based in Cambridge. The core responsibilities of this Management Accountant are to assist the finance team and drive the company’s management accounting function, acting on initiative, whilst ensuring accurate and timely information is provided to the Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and keen to take on responsibilities and challenges which help further develop the finance function of the business. Our client is open to taking someone who wants to take the next step on their career ladder, or someone who is already experienced in this area.
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, please keep reading.
Duties & Responsibilities of the IT Manager:
- Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will support them with production of forecasts and budgets
- Supply the Finance Manager where necessary with finance information to be presented at board and management meetings
- Analyse monthly reports, comparing to budget and forecast, developing a deep understanding of the business and what drives the numbers
- Assist in year-end and audits processes through to completion
- To ensure financial processes and controls are adhered to, maintaing high standards of business files
- Assisting the finance team as and when required with compliance duties, including payroll, VAT, business statistics / sales and invoicing
- Assisting in other projects
- A minimum of degree level qualification, and post qualified ACA/ ACCA or CIMA, supported by work experience and skills training
- Previous experience in a hands-on monthly reporting role
- Advanced IT skills for extracting relevant financial information
Our client offers a fantastic working environment, a welcoming team and a collaborative culture.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and systems they use, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com