Kameo Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for an Office Manager to join a well-established, independent, construction business, based in Huntingdon. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the office processes, which will include administration, finance, HR and customer service. The position will offer variety and you will need to have a proactive approach to your work, as duties and deadlines will change on a daily basis. You will enjoy working within a small office and will be willing to go above and beyond when required, in order to offer a fantastic service to both internal and external customers. Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you a confident communicator? If yes, then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity:
Duties & Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Responsibility for Accreditations – ISO 14001 and 9001:2015 – This is the management system of how the business operates and must be adhered to, which includes internal audits, keeping of management review minutes, managing all policies and procedures.
- Communicating the management system to staff and chairing meetings, keeping minutes and making sure that action points are completed on time.
- Maintaining company portals – ensuring references are up to date, valid insurance and accreditation certifications.
- Nominate projects for Awards – complete relevant paperwork.
- Assisting with finance, when required.
- Liaise with HR Consultancy Company when required, keep staff handbook up to date, produce contracts for new staff, organise appraisals and keep written record etc.
- Source and arrange training for employee’s, arrange payment to training companies and from sub-contractors, as necessary.
- Follow the procedure for logging, filing and sending out enquiries and leads.
- Placing orders for materials and documents sent to site. Oversee the management of tools and fleet equipment.
- Ordering corporate clothing.
- Regularly update website with current projects and information.
- Keep logbooks, MOT and service records of all company owned vehicles and vehicles leased, arrange/renew breakdown cover as appropriate.
- Other general office duties.
The ideal candidate will have worked within Construction and have knowledge of ISO accreditations. Although having a positive, forward thinking attitude is a must.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.