Kameo Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join a dynamic and exciting Construction company, based in Edmonton, where you will be supporting the team with a variety of administration based tasks, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders. Along with this you will support the Head of Business with some PA based tasks. Potential candidates need to have a professional manner, be able to demonstrate their organisation skills and maintain a positive approach to their work. This is a great opportunity and one not to be missed.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information in relation to projects.
- Monitor tasks issued to the site team and assist with the schedule management
- Assist in monitoring budget management through resources and equipment on site
- Monitor project progress along with the operations team and assist in rectifying any issues that arise
- Acting as a point of contact for operational staff and communicate project status to all were necessary
- Monitor site teams working hours and report anomalies and trends
- Assist with creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Uploading RAMS, drawings, report and tech subs to client portals
- Monitoring and reporting the status of project documents uploaded to client portals daily for approvals
- Monitoring of daily labour reporting and collating reports to HOB for monthly Directors meeting
- Assisting new starters so that paperwork is processed correctly
- Minute taking where necessary and required
- Monitoring training and compliance
- Assisting with project bid information where required
- Coordinating deliveries with site teams and procurement
- Diary management for Head of Business and the team where necessary
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, restaurants and accommodation
- General ad-hoc administrative duties to support the team
It would be an advantage if you have worked within the construction industry or a manufacturing environment. This position requires enthusiasm, attention to detail and a proactive approach to tasks. The office environment is superb and has a highly collaborative feel.
Please note the above is a small overview of the duties required. If you are interested in finding out more, please send across your CV asap.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.