Kameo Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for a Subscription Sales & Marketing Assistant to join a fantastic company, based in North Cambridge. This is a varied role which will see you working within a friendly team, where you will develop and manage long term relationships worldwide through your sales and marketing expertise. To thrive in this role, you will need a strong commercial awareness in sales, combined with marketing knowledge. Do you consider yourself a multi-faceted team player, with excellent communication skills? If this is you, please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity.
Your time will be split equally across the below areas.
Duties & Responsibilities of this Subscription Sales & Marketing Assistant
- Work with the Commercial Sales Manager on subscriber proposals and marketing campaigns
- Manage the renewal process and the relationship with subscription agents
- Be key point of contact for existing subscribers
- Manage administration generated by sales, including subscriber database and site licences
- Represent the company at conferences, including presentations of our portfolio and activities, and meeting subscribers face to face
Marketing responsibilities include:
- Write engaging and persuasive marketing copy
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Maintain subscription website, and relevant social media platforms
- Execute campaigns to attract new and to retain existing subscribers
- Competitor and industry research
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales, be self-motivated and possess strong negotiation and customer service skills. Prior knowledge of marketing, including direct sales, advertising, publicity, promotions, and digital marketing would be advantageous.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise – To offer you an honest, reliable, and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com