Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical Technology Company based in Cambridge on a six month contract.
You will be working with 3 others in a sprint team practicing Agile/Scrum, migrating an existing platform to a secure, multi-region AWS deployment.
You will need to be a strong team player who is passionate about their work and has an enthusiasm for learning new skills. This is a great opportunity and one not to be missed.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Refining the complex design of the AWS architecture
- Designing and implementing processes and procedures around managing the AWS environments
- Building infrastructure using automation tools
- Writing test plans
Requirements of the Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Strong experience of building robust, secure infrastructures in AWS
- Experience using Terraform and/or alternative infrastructure automation tools
- Experience with some of the following technologies: IAM, CloudFront, ACM, EKS, Fargate, ECR, S3, EFS, DocumentDB, VPC networking, API Gateway, Lambda, WAF, Shield, CloudWatch
- Experience of using an Agile methodology
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and technologies
- A strong academic record, educated to degree level or holding equivalent relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of GDPR, HIPAA and data privacy
- Experience with data warehousing technologies and streaming technologies
- Experience with Active Directory and Cognito
- Previous back-end development experience (NodeJS and/or JVM)
Our client offers a fantastic working culture, along with great company benefits, parking and a welcoming office environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.