Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Digital Software Developer to join a Technology Company based in Cambridge on a six month contract.
You will be working with 3 others in a sprint team practicing Agile/Scrum or Kanban, developing and maintaining hybrid mobile applications.
You will need to be a strong team player who is passionate about their work and has an enthusiasm for learning new skills. This is a great opportunity at a company that truly cares.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Software Developer:
- Creating hybrid mobile applications, writing and maintaining code written in TypeScript, making use of the cross-platform native runtime and a React/Redux architecture
- Designing software solutions that deliver maximum value i
- Ensuring that products are well tested, writing automated tests using Jest and Appium
- Developing game-like computerised cognitive tests
- Assisting with improving user experience, developing the platform’s architecture and creating optimal development processes
- Writing and reviewing documentation to demonstrate products adhere to regulatory standards
Requirements of the Senior Digital Software Developer:
- Experience creating robust designs for software components and ensuring an accurate implementation
- Experience of using an Agile methodology and in leading software development sprints/iterations
- Experience developing and maintaining mobile or mobile hybrid applications
- Experience automating build and release pipelines for mobile or mobile hybrid applications
- DevOps knowledge, including configuring and maintaining tooling, Ansible and Linux sys admin and command line experience
Our client offers a fantastic working culture, free parking and a welcoming office environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.