Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Software Tester/QA to join a Pharmaceutical Technology Company based in Cambridge on a six month contract.
You will be in small sprint team, developing ground-breaking testing solutions focused on voice data. As a Software Tester/QA, you will be working with developer’s and scientist’s to understand requirements while ensuring the quality of the software delivered.
You will need to be a strong team player who is passionate about their work and has an enthusiasm for learning new skills. This is a great opportunity and one not to be missed.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Software Tester/QA:
- Writing and reviewing test plans and functional requirements
- Implementing automated E2E, integration and unit tests, using of technologies such as TypeScript, Jest and Selenium
- Carrying out manual testing, exploratory testing and delivering evidence of the software’s quality through formal manual verification ahead of releases
- Writing and reviewing appropriate documentation to demonstrate products adhere to the required regulatory standards
Requirements of the Software Tester/QA:
- Strong automation testing experience, including building a framework from scratch
- Experience of using an Agile methodology
- A strong academic record; educated to degree level or holding equivalent relevant professional experience
- A methodical approach
- Experience working with real-time streaming of data
- Experience of testing software under a formal quality management system or within a regulated industry
- Experience with Jira
- Knowledge of Linux system administration
Our client offers a fantastic working culture, along with great company benefits, parking and a welcoming office environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.