Do you have a Scientific or Psychology degree? Have you got experience of working within a Clinical Research related position? If yes, this could be the position you have been waiting for!
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for two Study Managers to join a pharmaceutical technology company based in Cambridge, to manage the delivery and execution of projects for clinical trials. Applicants for this role should poses excellent communication skills, work well in a team and be confident managing projects. This is a great opportunity to work within a varied position, where you will contribute to the success of the wider business.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Study Manager:
- Manage multiple clinical trial projects to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Manage the overall process of planning, scheduling and controlling the project from start to finish, to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Manage the change order process where project / scope of services required changes post contract execution.
- Manage budgets and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Maintain, track and update relevant internal systems with project specific information.
- Maintain client correspondence and documentation in appropriate internal systems, including maintenance of the project master files.
- Lead internal project team meetings and participation in the clients’ project meetings and discussions as required.
- Clinical trial support acting as point of contact for client or study site queries and issues.
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing and delivery of customised user manuals.
- Training site personnel, as and when required (this may include travelling to investigator meetings and clinical trial sites, as well as providing online training).
- Complying with SOPs and adherence ISO 9001.
It would be a distinct advantage if you have worked within a similar position or have experience with digital technology/software including HTML code. Along with this a positive approach to your work is a must.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A RELAXED, COLLABORATIVE AND FUN ORGANISATION WHICH PUTS EMPLOYEE WELLBEING FIRST! If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV ASAP….they won’t be around for long!
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.